Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Check out Addison's other blog (Dated July 2006 through January 2008)

Monday, June 1, 2009

Just in time for Summer!!!

Last week with help from Jack and my dad we started and finished the new play set! It was a huge project and I can safely say I have never come close to building something so complex and that I couldn't have done it without their help (and tools)! This thing isn't going anywhere...we basically started with one board and slowly finished by adding one after another, after another, after another, until it was finally done!
Addy has already really enjoyed it and as I am writing this post our new fence is nearing completion! Soon we will have a fenced backyard where Addy (and someday Maya) can go outside without as much supervision...giving us all a little more freedom:)! Enjoy the slide show...

No comments: