Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Check out Addison's other blog (Dated July 2006 through January 2008)

Friday, November 4, 2011

July 4th 2011

July 4th was a lot of fun this year...like most years, we celebrated with Jason because it's also his birthday! The morning of the 4th Joel, Addy, and I ran in the Great SW Footrace. Addy completed her two miles in 23:38...she did excellent but was exhausted when we finished. We were so proud of her for sticking it out and finishing.
This year we also got to go to my parents house for a BBQ. My grandma, Maris, Chris, and the kids joined us. We had some fun target shooting, I know...weird but we got to use Ellie's pink bee bee gun, Joel's favorite by the way....I just didn't happen to get any pictures! The kids ran and played all day and eventually we all ended up in the hot tub.
Cutie!

The Kids

Maya...loves climbing around on Papa's tractor

Tyler and my dad displaying their guitars. Ty has been learning to play and is doing really well...he now gets the honor of performing at every family function which we enjoy...not sure he does though:)

Pre-race
Nice work Addy!
Go Joel!

No comments: